Our 5kg hams are prize winning, fresh Australian premium leg hams. Whether you want it fresh or glazed we have 3 easy options for you to select from. If you want your ham fresh go for Option 1, or if glazed is your preference, our chefs have done all the hard work preparing the hams, with 2 options to select from (see Option 2 and Option 3 below).
Our glazed hams have already been scored and marinaded in our chef prepared Maple syrup, star anise + cinnamon glaze for 3 days before it reaches you!
1. 5kg Double Smoked Leg Ham (fresh) - $69: Our 5kg double smoked leg ham is a popular choice for its smokey overtones and texture. This fresh premium Australian leg ham is a Bronze medal winner that will feed an army and not disappoint!
2. Glazed and Ready to Bake - $89: Just pop in the oven and baste a few times. Comes with easy baking instructions. Use by: 14 days
3. Glazed and Baked - $110: It's ready to serve or re-heat and is sure to impress your guests. Use by: keep in fridge 14 days. Please give us 24 hours' notice so we have time to prep and cook the ham on the day of your delivery.
5kg Double Smoked Leg Ham (fresh) - ham (100%), salt, water
5kg Glazed Ham - Ham (96%), salt, water, maple syrup, star anice, brown sugar, vinegar, cinnamon, orange, cloves
1. 5kg Double Smoked Leg Ham (fresh): This is a half ham, ready to carve. Once you have cut the ham please wrap in a damp tea towel and place in a plastic bag and seal for maximum freshness. Uncut the ham will last 6 weeks, once cut please use within 2-3 weeks.
2. Glazed and Ready to Bake: Simply bake in pre-heated oven 160c. Place in deep oven tray and bake for 1 hour. Use glaze to baste every 20-30 minutes. Turn up heat to 180C for a further 25 minutes.
3. Glazed and Baked: Nothing to do other than carve and serve. You can elect to reheat the ham prior to carving. Place in baking dish, pour over any glaze in bag and warm at 160c oven for 30 minutes.
Use by: 8 days unopened, Use by: cut ham 14 days